Due to the improper function of the liver, the patient suffers from fever, pain in the liver region, hatred puffed rice, feeling sick, etc. these are the symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver can cure with Home Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver.
What is Cirrhosis of the Liver?
The word Cirrhosis means brown. Cirrhosis of the liver is a condition of loss of major cells that leads to contracts the liver gradually and the liver becomes rigid and tough. So it is a syndrome that damages the liver of a human.
It is also called an acute enlargement of the liver. It is a very serious condition. Due to the improper function of the liver, the patient suffers from fever, pain in the liver region, hatred puffed rice, feeling sick. Then the patient becomes very week and pales with blue veins and face.
Symptoms of Cirrhosis of the Liver
In the initial stage the patient unable to digest the food and sometimes feeling very weak. The other symptoms of Cirrhosis of the liver are
- the patient feels pain in the abdomen
- low-grade fever,
- vomiting and bad breath
- Reddish hairs like markings are visible in the face, arms, neck, and trunk region.
Causes of Cirrhosis of the Liver
The common causes of Cirrhosis of the liver are excessive use of alcoholic drugs, poor nutrition, constant viral infection, obstruction in the canal of bile. Certain environmental toxins also cause cirrhosis of the liver.
Home Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver
Some of the effective home treatments for cirrhosis of the liver are as follows.
- Add 10 drops of lime juice with one tablespoon of black papaya seeds juice and take it one to two times every day. This is one of the best home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver.
- Mix 200ml of spinach juice with 300 ml of carrot juice and take it daily. It is a very effective treatment for cirrhosis of the liver.
- Avoid fats, oils refined, processed and canned foods. These foods are highly dangerous for the liver.
- Drink buttermilk by adding one pinch of roasted alum for two to three times in a day. This is highly effective for the treatment of liver.
- Take lemon water by adding a pinch of salt daily three times for three weeks. It is a very helpful remedy for liver damage.
- Make a juice from the herb trailing eclipta. Mix one teaspoon of juice with one teaspoon of honey and consume this mixture thrice a day. This is one of the effective treatments for this disease.
- One of the simple and effective home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver has one teaspoon of glucose with one cup of water three times a day.