An ear infection is a most underrated issue in these days that’s why Today we are discussing this topic Home remedies for ear infection.
What is Ear infection?
The structure of the ear is too complex and divided into three parts such as external ear, middle ear, and internal ear. Generally, the infection occurs in the Eustachian tube present in the middle ear that is for swallowing and it is connected to the back of the neck and nose. An ear infection is commonly seen in children.
Symptoms of Ear infection
The common symptoms of ear infection are
- Unable to listen properly
- Sharp pain in ear and throat
- Deficiency of appetite
- Vomiting or sickness
- Pus formation in the ear
- Liquid secretion from the ear
Causes of Ear infection
Ear infections are commonly caused
- Due to cold
- Infection in the respiratory tract
- lack of nutrients or vitamins.
Home Remedies for Ear infection
The several effective home treatments for ear infection are as follows.
- Drink a lot of water or other liquid everyday.
- Relief from sore throat and blocked ear gargle with a water by mixing a pinch of salt regularly for some days.
- Put one to two drops of olive oil into your ear. It will help to reduce irritation.
- Put the warm mango leaves juice in your ear at the time of earache. It immediately reduces pain. It is a good home remedy for earache.
- The mineral that contained zinc is very useful for the treatment of earache.
- Put two to three drops of onion juice in your ear. It is one of the best home remedy for ear infection.
- Never prick the ear with fingers. It may cause different ear infection.
- Another effective home treatment for ear infection is put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide continuously in each ten minutes interval.
You can also read- Home Remedies for Dark Underarms