The spontaneous reduction in the diaphragm muscles is referring to as hiccups. It will help in breathing. Inflammation in the diaphragm causes the breath to move in a bouncy way and it creates a sound that is known as hiccups.
Causes of Hiccups
The main causes of Hiccups are
- consuming excess food and eating so fast
- intaking of spicy and fatty food
- eating green chili
- kidney disorder
- lungs infection
- stomach problem
Home Remedies for Hiccups
Some of the useful home remedies for hiccups are as follows.
- You can prevent hiccups by holding the breath for some time.
- Consume one teaspoon of peanut butter. It is one of the effective home remedies for hiccups.
- For getting sudden relief you can suck tablespoon of sugar.
- Add a pinch of salt with a cup of yogurt and consume it. This is one of the simple treatments for hiccups.
- Taking a deep breath during hiccups is one of the quickest processes.
- Take two cups of water and put half teaspoon of cardamom powder, then boil it. Drink one glass of this solution to get immediate relief. This will work wonderfully for hiccups.
- Place an ice bag on diaphragm during hiccups. It will help to stop hiccups.
- Consumption of white vinegar is one of the effective cures for hiccups.
- Laughing loudly is one of the immediate processes for stopping hiccups.
- Drink water regularly in a short interval is the best process of curing hiccups.
- Gargling with warm water is another effective treatment for hiccups.
- Ginger is one of the good home remedies for hiccups. Suck a piece of ginger for some time. It will help to stop hiccups within a short period.
- Sucking of compressed ice is also the best home remedy for hiccups.
You also read- Home Remedies for Constipation