High blood pressure is one of the common diseases which occur due to hypertension. The force applied by the heart and the blood pushed into the large arteries which produce a pressure is known as blood pressure. Generally, the blood flows in the body in a certain level, if the blood circulation is high then it terms as high blood pressure.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
The common causes of high blood pressure are
- excess intake of sodium
- hormonal changes on women
- chubbiness and fatness.
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
There are various home remedies for high blood pressure. Follow some of the effective remedies that are given below.
- Mix a teaspoon of amla juice with a little amount of honey and consume it daily in the morning. It will work best for high blood pressure.
- Take equal amount of onion juice and honey, and then mix them together. Consume two tablespoon of this mixture twice a day. This will help to reduce blood pressure.
- Seared potato is one of the effective remedies for high blood pressure.
- Intaking of grape juice works wonderfully during high blood pressure because it contains vitamin P.
- Consumption of amla along with milk is another way of lowering blood pressure.
- Walk on green grass with a barefoot for 20 to 25 minutes every day. It will help to keep the blood pressure normal.
- Take a juice of half lemon and mix it with 100 grams of water. Drink this solution every two hours interval. This will give you quick relief.
- Consumption of fresh papaya every day in an empty stomach is one of the simple remedies for high blood pressure.
- Doing proper exercise and yoga also very much beneficial for reducing blood pressure.
You can also read- Home Remedies for Hiccups