Morning sickness occurs during the pregnancy period. The symptoms of morning sickness are vomiting, sickness and queasiness. Most of the women are having morning sickness at the time of their pregnancy. that’s why today we are going to see some Home Remedies for Morning Sickness.
Causes of Morning sickness
The common causes of morning sickness are-
- the chemical difference in the body
- the hormonal imbalance
- the thin-skinned gastrointestinal tract
- strong smell and lack of vitamin B.
Home Remedies for Morning Sickness
Here are some of the effective home remedies for morning sickness.
- Take one teaspoon of each of mint juice, lime juice, and honey or sugar and mix them together. Then, consume this solution daily three to four times. This one is the best home remedy for morning sickness.
- Intaking of ginger tea every day in the morning is very much effective treatment for reducing morning sickness.
- Do not keep your stomach empty. Eat 5 to 6 small meals daily.
- Mix the wheat powder in a cup of warm milk and consume it daily 5 to 6 times. This works wonderfully for morning sickness.
- Avoid fried, oily and fatty foods during pregnancy.
- Eat a healthy diet like vitamin B and calcium-rich food, which are good for health.
- Consumption of protein snack before at night before sleeping is one of the effective diets for morning sickness.
- Take sufficient rest for curing morning sickness.
- Roaming in fresh air is good for health during pregnancy and also reduces morning sickness.
- Another best cure for morning sickness is mix a few drops of lavender essential oil with one of peppermint and put it in a humidifier to perfume the air.
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon honey in cold water. Consume this solution everyday before sleeping. This is highly beneficial for morning sickness.
You can Read- Home Remedies for Eye Stye