Home remedies for sore throat: The irritation or swelling of the pharynx results as a sore throat. Normally it caused due to cold and cough. Sometimes sore throat leads to very serious condition.
Causes of Sore Throat
The different causes of sore throat are-
- a viral infection
- excess smoking
- due to some diseases like cold
- Talking too much with a loud voice
Home Remedies for Sore Throat
Some of the effective home remedies for sore throat are as follows.
- Put a few leaves of holy basil in a glass of water and boiled it. Gargling with this solution for 5 to 7 days is the best home remedy for sore throat.
- Make a solution by extracting mango bark and water, then gargle with this solution. This is one of the effective home remedies for sore throat.
- Take a few garlic cloves, one tablespoon of honey, 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne. Mix the above ingredients properly and then consume it. This is one of the useful home remedies for sore throat.
- Prepare a tea with 25 grams fresh sage in a glass of water and then add a half teaspoon of cayenne to it. Strain it properly and drink daily two times. This is a natural home remedy for sore throat.
- Gargling with fenugreek seeds is another effective treatment for sore throat. Gargle daily 4 to 5 times.
- Put a pinch of salt in warm water and gargle with this water 5 to 6 times daily. This is one of the easiest processes and will give quick relief.
- Cut an onion with several pieces and add some honey to it. Then keep it in a cup. Take it after some time. This is very much beneficial for curing a sore throat.