Hello, Today we are discussing a new topic that is Home Remedies for Dizziness. We are looking for symptoms, causes and natural cure on that disease. So let’s see the concept of dizziness first.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness is the feeling of rotating or revolving of yourself. It is also named as lightheadedness dizzy, vertigo and loss of balance. In the condition of dizziness, a person gets confused with his surroundings or environment. It is a situation of the instability of the body.
Symptoms of Dizziness
In the condition of dizziness, people feel-
- Disgusted or revolted
- Minor headache
Causes of Dizziness
Dizziness is caused due to-
- Low blood sugar
- Chest pain
- Some eye-related problem
- Loss of vision faintness
- Pain in jaw
- Irregular pulses
- Migraine pain
- Loss o hearing.
Home Remedies for Dizziness
Some of the best home remedies for dizziness are as follows-
1.Add a lemon juice in a glass of water with a pinch of black pepper and salt. Drink this solution. It works well for dizziness.
2. Make a paste with three tbsp of wheat grains, one tbsp of poppy seeds, 10 almonds and pumpkins by soaking it overnight. Then boil this paste with milk by mixing two cloves and one tbsp of ghee to it.
Sugar can be added as per the taste. Consume it regularly for some days. This is a natural home remedy for dizziness.
3. Take three leaves of holy basil and put it into a cup of boiled milk. Drink this milk before sleeping. It helps to reduce dizziness.
4. In a cup of water add vinegar, cheese, pepper, mustard, cayenne and a pinch of salt. Consume this solution regularly. This is also a useful home remedy for dizziness.
5. By doing exercise and yoga one can avoid dizziness.
6. Take one teaspoon of coriander seeds and gooseberry powder. Put water on it and keep it for one night. In the next morning add some sugar in it and strained it, then drink this liquid. This is very much effective for dizziness.
7. Research published in the Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science finds ginger root can reduce the effects of Dizziness better than manual repositionings, such as the Epley maneuver, alone.
8. Consume a good diet of protein-rich foods.
9. Application of peppermint oil in the entire body can reduce dizziness.